NAGA News Contributor Guidelines
NAGA News welcomes articles and photographs from its members, sponsors and conservation partners. We want to hear from you! We want stories and about your business, your farm, your family, new equipment and technology that you like, tips and tricks, how-to articles, history articles, challenges and obstacles, hunting stories, wildlife and habitat info, dog training and care, shooting articles, recipes, educational programs and your local events.
Those wishing to contribute are asked to contact NAGA Director of Communications, Britney Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make the most of your membership. Be seen in the NAGA News magazine!
Formatting guidelines for articles:
- Save your article in Microsoft Word
- The less formatting, the better
- Digital format preferred: jpg, png or PDF
- Images should be clear and in focus
- minimum 300 dpi resolution
Upcoming submission deadlines:
- Jan/Feb issue: November 15
- March/Apr issue: January 15
- May/Jun issue: March 15
- Jul/Aug issue: May 15
- Sep/Oct issue: July 15
- Nov/Dec issue: September 15