The North American Gamebird Foundation (NAGF) is once again offering the John Mullin Memorial Scholarship. The deadline to apply is June 15.
John Mullin Memorial Scholarship
The John Mullin Memorial Scholarship awards up to five $1,000 post-high school scholarships in the name of the late John Mullin. Any NAGA member, or child or grandchild of a NAGA member, is eligible to apply.
Applicants will be asked to submit the following information:
- Completed application
- One-page bio/essay explaining the applicant’s interest in gamebird production, hunting preserve or other shooting sports operations, along with their career interests and goals
- If in high school, a transcript of their grades
- If in high school and accepted to a college or university, a copy of the letter of acceptance
- If in college, a transcript of their grades
- Verification of SAT or ACT scores
Scholarship applications submitted by June 15 will be reviewed by the NAGF Scholarship Committee.
Funds will be sent directly to the learning institution of the recipients.
Please visit northamericangamebird.com/nagf/nagfs-john-mullin-scholarship to download the mail-in application form. Any questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.